The ALL-NEW Public Missiles Ltd. Co-Pilot v3.0 altimeter was developed exclusively for Public Missiles Ltd. by Missile Works Corp., and was designed specifically for PML’s CPR3000 Recovery System (though it can also be used in other applications as well, such as scratch-built deployment systems).
- Same footprint as the original Co-Pilot and Co-Pilot v2.0.
- Works just like the original Co-Pilot and Co-Pilot v2.0 in default mode right out of the package, but has MANY new advanced features such as Drogue Delay, Main Delay, multiple Main AGL settings, a programmable “Aux” terminal (and more!) that are user-configurable (see link to instructions below for details)
- On-board 9 volt battery with heavy-duty mount and lockdown.
- Sea level to 40,000 MSL operational capability
- Works perfectly with any PML CPR-3000 or CPR-MAX kit.
- Clearly marked, dedicated "large-screw" compression terminals for connecting On/Off switch and ejection charges.
- 15 flight memory at up to 28 minutes recording per flight
- USB connection port (requires user-provided USB-A to Mini-B cable). Programing and flight data inspection via PC or laptop becomes a snap with the free mDACS software available below*
- Optional LCD display allows for quick configuration and read-out at the field*
* Please note that access to the Base Settings is made available via the CP3 DIP switch and pushbutton interface. The value of all these settings can be verified or reconfigured at any time without the use of the optional LCD Terminal (available only directly from Missile Works at this time here) or PC USB interface. They provide a "manual" way to set up the CP3. However, the easiest and fastest way to configure the CP3 and review flight data is via the optional LCD Terminal Module or via the free mDACS PC software available below.
FUNCTIONAL, DIAGNOSTIC, AND DATA FEATURES
Click here for the retired PML Co-Pilot v2.0 Altimeter Instructions in PDF format.
Click here for the PML Co-Pilot (Original CoPilot) Altimeter Instructions in PDF format.