Flight success is at the top of design priority with extensive diagnostic features to avoid failures provide you the confidence to fly.
The MARSA54L flight computer was designed to be the most advanced rocketry altimeter on the market and at the same time be the easiest to configure and program.
- Output channels: 4
- AUX signal output channel: 1
- Output current: 8A pulse, outputs short circuit protected
- Baro Sensor to 45,000 ft MSL
- 50g or 100 g Accelerometer option
- Apogee Detect Modes: 5 (Baro, Accel, Baro OR Accel, Baro AND Accel, Kalman Filter)
- Delay setable on all apogee events
- Altitude Events: Altitude programmable in 100 ft increments
- Timer Events: From launch detect, from motor burnout, altitude
- Firmware flashable for updates
- Four programmable memory presets
- Power Supply: 7 - 11 vdc
- Size: 54mm x 100mm (2.125" x 3.94")