Flight success is at the top of design priority with extensive diagnostic features to avoid failures provide you the confidence to fly.
The MARSA54LHD is a hardened flight computer that was designed to be the most advanced rocketry altimeter on the market and at the same time be the easiest to configure and program.
- Removable LCD Screen
- Output channels: 4
- AUX signal output channel: 1
- Output current: 8A pulse, outputs short circuit protected
- Baro Sensor to 45,000 ft MSL
- 50g or 100 g Accelerometer option
- Apogee Detect Modes: 5 (Baro, Accel, Baro OR Accel, Baro AND Accel, Kalman Filter)
- Delay setable on all apogee events
- Altitude Events: Altitude programmable in 100 ft increments
- Timer Events: From launch detect, from motor burnout, altitude
- Firmware flashable for updates
- Four programmable memory presets
- Power Supply: 7 - 11 vdc
- Size: 54mm x 100mm (2.125" x 3.94")