PML is proud to offer this semi-scale model of the AIM-120 AMRAAM Missile with our CPR3000 Dual-Deployment Recovery system already designed in! The AMRAAM-4 has always been our top seller for conversion to CPR3000, and now we`ve made it even easier with CPR "from the factory". For more details on CPR3000, go to the CPR/ERM page.
Check out these features...
- Standard with CPR3000 Dual-Recovery System
- Pre-slotted Quantum Tube airframe
- G-10 fiberglass fins
- "Kwik-Switch" motor mount for I through K motors
- Piston ejection system for drogue & main
- Multi-panel nylon 18" drogue parachute
- Heavy-Duty nylon 54" main parachute upgrade
- Heavy-duty plastic nosecone
- Tubular nylon shock cord
- Explicit CPR-specific instructions
- Detailed decal sheet
Click here for the kit instructions in PDF format; 24.3Mb
Specify Upgrades in Comments:
AMRAAM-4 Parachute Upgrade (For Hard Surface Landings) from 54 to 60 - $29.40
Substitute Phenolic Airframe (for fiberglassing only; see Complete FAQ) - Free!
Add HAMR-KS Motor Retainer Set - $42.95